Desert Medicine Plant ID Hike
Time & Location
About the Event
cost $20 - RSVP without pre-registration will not hold space. If clicking on the "reserve" button without submitting payment, our system will not reserve your space unless pre-payment is submitted. You may submit through the website or read below for the payment options. If sending through PayPal send as FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
This is a moderate hike and introduction to native medicinal and edible flora and the desert ecosystems. Location of event will be emailed upon pre-registration.
This plant hike includes;
- Plant identification using field characteristics
- Traditional and modern uses of desert flora
- Topical and first aid uses of native flora
- Conversation on the importance of tending and stewardship
- Native Plant Tea Journey, we will explore the physical energetics of a local medicinal plant that folks will meet on the hike. Please bring a cup to partake in this portion of the class.
Needed materials sunscreen, water, cup or mug, weather appropriate clothing. Please check the weather report the day prior and of to be prepared. This hike will take place RAIN OR SHINE. If it is heavy rains the hike will be canceled and credit will be given towards a future hike will be given
if purchasing for guest submit the name of your guest,
This is a child friendly event. Children 10 and under are free. Please email me if you are bringing your little ones. email@example.com
Dogs are not permitted on the property and there is no wildcrafting.
If you don’t have Squarecash, Venmo, PayPal contact Christina for direct payment using debit/credit card. 760.617.9171
WHEN SENDING WITH PAYPAL, PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS "FRIENDS AND FAMILY"
*Venmo @ EVERY_LEAF_SPEAKS_ELS
*Squarecash @ $EVERYLEAFSPEAKS
*PayPal SEND AS FRIENDS & FAMILY @ https://www.paypal.me/EveryLeafSpeaks
. No refunds non transferable
- DESERT MEDICINE HIKE 2.23.19$20$200$0