sáb, 16 dic|
Joshua Tree National Park
Harmony In Winter, Herbal Cordial Crafting & Nature Exploration
Herbal Cordial Crafting & Nature Exploration
Horario y ubicación
16 dic 2023, 11:00 – 14:00
Joshua Tree National Park, joshua tree saloon
Acerca del evento
Elevate your winter wellness with Every Leaf Speaks Botanical Studies. Join Christina for an enchanting Winter-Herbal, Digestif Cordial hands-on workshop and nature hike. This event will take place in the Joshua Tree National Park (JTNP), guests must provide thier own transportation and have a JTNP park pass or vehicle day pass per vehicle. Folks can carpool together if comfortable.
Uncover the secrets of herbal cordials, as Christina guides you through crafting your own invigorating digestive tonic. Delve into the rich history of these elixirs, exploring digestion enhancement, herb uses, indications, and dosage.
Immerse yourself in a sensory journey as we explore the herbs, understanding their incredible benefits through engaging taste tests. Discover the magic within every leaf!
All necessary herbs are provided, along with a mason jar to hold your crafted concoction. Act fast – with limited slots for an intimate experience, only 10 enthusiasts will have the chance to participate.
Participants, bring your curiosity and a notebook.
Materials you need to provide you bring:
- 8 ounces of unflavored brandy or for those that do not want to use brandy, 8 oz of organic with the mother apple cider vinegar.
- cutting board & sharp scissors.
- notebook & pen.
- if using apple cider vinegar bring a small mouth canning jar plastic lid or wax paper.
- sharp knife, a small pocket knife will do.
How to prepare for the hike
- at least 1 litter of water per person
- weather appropriate clothing. We will be at higher elevation in the Joshua Tree National Park, bundle up as it can be chilly.
- You are encourged to bring a large towel to sit on
- snacks to be comfortable.
- EACH GUESTS NEEDS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN JTNP park pass or vehicle day pass. If you do not have it you can purchase iy via this link https://www.nps.gov/jotr/planyourvisit/fees.htm
- have no less than 1/2 a tank of gas. Fill up before we meet.
We will meet at 10:00 am in front of the Joshua Tree Visitors Center in Joshua Tree, CA. For the intrest in time, please be prepared and have your pass ready.
Embrace the season with herbal wisdom and hands-on crafting in this exclusive workshop. Secure your spot now! 🌿✨
Early Bird Price $45. Early Bird discount ends on 12/1/23
Tickets are non-refundable
- La venta finaliza el: 01 dic, 23:00
Meeting in front of the Joshua Tree Visitors Center at 10:00 am. Make sure you have your JTNP park pass or vehicle day pass. Passes can be purchased here: https://www.nps.gov/jotr/planyourvisit/fees.htm45,00 US$